1. A deposit of $100 will be required to confirm a reservation and will be charged to a valid credit card at the time the reservation is made.
2. The balance of lodging for the entire reservation period, plus tax and cleaning fee will be due at the time of check-in and is not refundable. Please call the resort for the tax rate for Tennessee.
3. CANCELLATION WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF DEPOSIT.
4. Changing a reservation can be made up to 30 days prior to check-in and will not result in additional charges.
5. A cleaning fee of $40.00 to $80.00 will be charged. Fee depends on the size of the cabin. Please check the 'RATE' section on the individual cabin's page to see exact cleaning fee rate.
6. No damage deposit is required; however, at check-in you will be required to sign a statement that you are liable for damages and excess cleaning costs.
7. There is NO SMOKING in any unit. There are NO PETS ALLOWED in most of our units. You must ask ahead of time which cabins are available to pets. There is a $25 a day charge per pet. There is a two pet maximum. You will be required to sign a waiver holding you, the renter, liable for the behavior of your pet(s). If this policy is violated, you will be fined and be asked to vacate the property.
8. Check-in is between 4pm-5pm Central Time. If you will need to check-in after 5pm central, you must call and let the Property Manager know. The office closes at 5pm/c. Early check-in is available upon availabilty.
9. Check-out time is 11am Central Time.
10. There is a 2 night minimum during non-holiday periods for all rentals unless made at the last minute. There is a 3 night minimum during holiday periods.
11. We prosecute all renters who steal from our units, pass bad checks and/or fail to honor your payments.